We're back and spring has sprung! Despite being up to our waist in snow at the end of March in St. John’s, we are now seeing sunshine and spring is arriving! Before we know it, the icebergs will be gone, and the whales will be back! At NetBenefit, we’ve kept up with our rapid pace this past quarter. Not just with our clients, product, and partners, but also in our community. Check out a few highlights:
- We held our first NetBenefit Networking session in downtown St. John’s and it was a huge success! Thanks to Andrew Reynolds and Natalie Ryan for organizing this. If you’re in the area, register for the next one on April 25th!
- Our team has grown and continues to grow! We’re currently looking to expand by adding a Senior Developer and a Solution Consultant to the team. If you know any exceptional folks that may be a good fit, please send them our way!
- We’ve been on the move again this past quarter with representation at IPF 2023 (Offshore Wind), PDAC 2023 (Mining – photo above), and the first annual Guyana Local Content Summit. A consistent theme from these events is the increase in importance of building local capacity through legislation and best practices. Read more on this here.
- We’ll continue to be on the move throughout the spring with scheduled stops at OTC 2023 (Offshore Technology), the CCAB East Coast Business Forum, the Canadian Mining Expo, and the EnergyNL Annual Conference right here in St. John’s! Make sure to book some time with us beforehand if you plan on attending!
- We’re building an ESG module focused on a flexible framework to set ESG strategy, execute on the action plan, and easily report metrics. This module is only for junior mining and exploration companies at the moment. Please reach out if you’d like to be involved.
Until next time, we’ll be here helping move development forward in a measured and equitable way. Make sure to drop us a line to connect on the many things we have going on when you get a chance.